Technician (1 position)Apply View
Mechanic (1 position)Apply View
Administrative Officer (1 position)Apply View
HR Specialist (1 position)Apply View
• Handle HR function such as recruitment, training etc.
• Manage and support training, employee relation function.
• Coordinate with other department.
• Develop reports, filing and documentation systems of human resource records.
• Monitored and handled on Human Resources Management system.
• Implements database management including management reports.
• Staff Benefits&Welfare.
• Employee Relations.
• Male or female, age not over 40 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree Major in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
• 3 - 5 years experience in Personnel&GA Function.
• Knowledge of Labor Law, Training, Compensation&benefit, Appraisal process.
• Good command of read/written/spoken English and Thai.
• Minimum TOEIC score of 600 (if any).
• Well organized, ability to manage multiple task and schedules.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good looking, attractive personality, pleasant personality, service-minded, high interpersonal skills and maturity.
• Creative and strong presentation skill.
• Good relationship and high responsibility.
Training Specialist/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝึกอบรม (1 position)Apply View
- Prepare training course guidelines objectives, contents and lesson plans as well as conduct the training to comply with the year plan.
- Design and conduct the training needs survey to collect data about the needs for training.
- Prepare lesson plan and conduct the course according to the prepared plan in order to achieve the training objectives.
- Complete End to End training (identify training needs-developing script/tools-delivering training-monitoring-measurement)
- Select the suitable instructors internally and externally for the most training efficiency.
- Summarize training evaluation and follow up the effectiveness of the training including represent to management level.
- Accommodate the information derived from the evaluation to improve the training course to best fit with the needs of each department.
- Take care of the coordination with each department and also with other organization in conducting each training program.
- Conduct DVT program as to follow the company’s policies.
- Contact and coordinate with government units regarding training matters
- Function as an internal instructor for the general training courses.
- Ensure administrative duties are completed accurately and within time frame.
- Coordinate with internal company affiliate.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Carry out tasks assigned by manager.
- Thai nationality.
- Good command in English (TOEIC 650+)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Good computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently and participate effectively across the team.
- Ability to work under pressure and time limitation.
- High commitment, accountability and maturity.
Lawyer (1 position)Apply View
ENGINEER (6 position)Apply View
Corporate Planning Executive / Accounting Manager (1 position)Apply View